Packaged units are heating and cooling systems that house all of their components in a single box. This box includes the unit’s condenser, expansion valve, compressor and other parts and is typically mounted outside the house on the ground or roof.
Packaged units excel at heating or cooling large areas within a home. They typically heat or cool more than a single room. If you have a larger home, a packaged unit could be an excellent choice for your heating and cooling needs.
Packaged units come in different varieties – all of which are carried by Southern Air. The different types of packaged HVAC units we offer include:
- Packaged air conditioners
- Packaged gas furnaces and air conditioners
- Packaged heat pumps
- Packaged hybrid heat units
Packaged HVAC Systems – A Good Option for Many Homes
Packaged heating and air conditioning systems come with many perks, including:
- The ability to cool or heat large spaces and multiple rooms
- They’re fairly compact; because everything is enclosed in a single unit, they typically take up less space
- They are energy-efficient; today’s packaged units carry high SEER ratings, AFUE ratings, and HSPF ratings. The higher the rating, the more efficient the system.
Southern Air’s packaged units are designed to help cool and heat your home in the most energy-efficient manner possible. Therefore they’ll not only keep you comfy but help minimize your utility bills as well. Contact Southern Air today to learn more about our packaged HVAC units, as well as the other air conditioning and heating systems we offer.