Tankless Water Heaters in Alexandria
Tankless water heaters are really popular, and for good reason. As the name implies, these advanced systems heat water without the use of a tank by pushing water past heaters. The result is that tankless systems can provide your home with a virtually unlimited amount of hot water. If you have a family that all gets ready in the morning, you know just how important this is. Tankless water heaters also last longer and are more energy efficient than standard water heaters.
Southern Air Heating, Cooling & Plumbing is proud to install tankless water heaters in Alexandria, Louisiana. Our state-certified and experienced plumbers are water heater experts, and we back all of our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Get an estimate from Southern Air on one of our new tankless water heaters by giving us a call at (318) 402-0119 or using the form to contact our team.
Benefits of tankless water heaters
Tankless water heaters have multiple advantages over standard water heaters, including:
- Energy Efficiency: Tankless water heaters use less about 30% less energy than standard water heaters, which can amount to huge savings—especially because you use hot water all year long. In fact, Energy Star estimates that most families will save $100 per year on their energy bills with a tankless system.
- Limitless Hot Water: This is one of the main reasons to get a tankless water heater. If you have a big family that all need to take showers in the morning before work and school, a tankless water heater is game-changer. No more waiting for the hot water to “refresh.”
- Extended System Life: Tankless water heaters last more than 20 years, far exceeding the 10-15 years of standard water heaters. This means that you’ll need to replace your tankless system less. Tankless systems do cost more than standard water heaters, but the cost savings may add up.
- No Tank Bursts: Since tankless systems do not store water in a tank, there’s no risk of a tank burst that could flood your home, garage, or basement. This makes tankless water heaters a safer option. In addition, tankless systems are generally easier to repair than standard systems.
Signs that it’s time for water heater replacement
Most homeowners replace their water heater when it stops working and they have to. However, if your water heater has been noticeably slowing down, it might be a good time to think about having Southern Air install a standard water heater or one of our new tankless water heaters. Here are some of the signs:
- Poor energy efficiency and spiking energy bills
- Poor heating performance, hot water supply is limited
- Water leaks or cracking in the tank — call Southern immediately!
Get an estimate on a new tankless water heater
Give Southern Air a call at (318) 402-0119 for an estimate on a new tankless water heater, or contact us using the form.
Plumbing Services We Offer
- Variety of plumbing problems
- Repairs to leaks in the slab
- Repair of the sewer line
- Repair and replacement of water mains
- Repairs to prevent backflow into home
- Drain cleaning
- Variety of water heater work
- Repairs to pipes and complete re-piping work
- Tankless water heater installation and repairs
- Faucets and fixtures installation and repair
- Laundry tub repair and replacement
- Frozen pipe thawing
- Water softener installations
- Leak detection
- Repairing garbage disposals
- Sewer camera inspections
Our Plumbing Services
PLUMBING • PLUMBING REPAIR • DRAIN CLEANING • WATER HEATERS • TANKLESS WATER HEATERS • WATER FILTRATION • BATHROOMS • KITCHENS