At Southern Air we realize it’s important to both keep your house comfortable and do everything we can to protect the environment around you. That’s why we focus on providing environmentally-friendly HVAC products and services that make your home heating and cooling system more efficient.
Green Heating and Cooling Solutions
Southern Air’s commitment to being a green, environmentally-conscious company involves several things:
- All of our HVAC technicians are EPA-certified and committed to environmentally sound practices
- We focus on providing high-efficiency heating and cooling systems with high Heating Seasonal Performance ratings (HSPF ratings), Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE ratings) and Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio ratings (SEER ratings) — all of which provide the most energy-efficient solutions available and help save you money on utility bills
- We offer complete indoor air quality testing services
- We offer regular, seasonal tune-up services
- We gladly provide heating and air conditioning recycling (old systems)
At Southern Air we’re concerned not only with the temperature in your home but its air quality in general. We focus on providing products and services that minimize the amount of potential allergens and harmful bacteria in your house. On top of that, we also work to ensure all of the products and services are not only safe for the world inside your home – but outside of it as well.
Still, even the most efficient heating and air conditioning system won’t perform up to its potential standards if not properly maintained. If you feel your current HVAC system is not operating to its highest efficiency – or if you feel it’s time to upgrade to something a bit more eco-friendly – contact us. We can provide you with HVAC products and services that will not only be good for the environment but for your wallet as well.